Monday, February 22, 2010

Update

Two posts in one day? I'm going to spoil you all. Maegwin did fabulously with her shots. The first one she didn't even cry or grimace. She kept smiling away at the nurse and talking to her. The second and third she cried but as soon as they were done I picked her up and nursed her and she fell asleep. I had them weigh her before the shots out of curiosity and she weighs 12 lbs 4 oz. That means in two weeks she has gained 13 oz! I'm beginning to wonder if I'm producing heavy cream instead of breast milk. hehe

We stopped by her daycare and two of the women were there-Michelle and Erin. I'm writing that as much so I'll remember their names for next time as for information. They have one boy that comes three days a week so on those days they have two adults which is great because it means there is a 3:1 ratio for over half the week instead of 5:1. Maegwin will be the youngest in the room and the two directors said she will probably be spoiled rotten. Apparently everyone loves young babies. People kept dropping by the classroom to see her. It was very nice. We got her crib set up with her organic cotton sheets and some extra clothes in her cubby and emergency frozen breastmilk in case she needs more of a bottle or I have to pick her up late. All is ready except for me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment