Friday, February 11, 2011

Vacation

I've been feeling pretty burnt out and overworked and decided to take a few days off to recharge. No big plans-I'm just staying at home and cleaning. I do have a stamp camp planned to go to this weekend and I think Mom is coming up to see Maegwin also. Otherwise it's all about relaxing. I even had Josh take Maegwin to daycare today so I get six hours of alone time. Here's what I want to do:

-repair three pairs of socks that have holes in them
-finish the foot of my French Quarter socks
-sew the buttons on the baby sweater for my boss's baby and wash and block it
-cast on my February SKA socks
-work on my January SKA socks
-reorganize my stash and knitting books (mainly my basket that is full of scraps)

I know, I know, this is a crazy amount of stuff to do and fat chance I'll get it all done today, but hey I've got four days!

Progress so far at 8:49 am-all seams sewed on the baby sweater and grafting on one pair of socks in need of repair. I'll check back!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Sometimes we all need some mental health days. It ends up making you more productive in the end anyway. Hope you enjoy your recharging!

    ReplyDelete