Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some things never change

We're sick here yet again. Maegwin was out Thursday and Friday and yesterday I started developing a sore throat. Oddly no other sinusy symptoms so I'm wondering if maybe it is strep throat since I have sore glands, muscle aches, headache, and a ridiculously sore throat. Maegwin had a cough for several days and a low grade fever that we could never get to register as much on a thermometer. I'm hoping we can get in to the doctor tomorrow to see what is going on since I don't want to use up all my vacation time being sick.

Maegwin spent some time sleeping on Daddy after a warm bath and it reminded me that some things never change.

Maegwin at one day old:
With Daddy at the hospital

Maegwin at 14 months old:
IMG_2762

No comments:

Post a Comment