Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gnomecoming

Well I had a post all written but it got deleted.  I'm pretty pissed off right now so more later I guess.

Sigh, stupid blogger has an autosave so I had a great post about how we went to the farmers' market and how I made a crisp and all about how awesome the stuff I got was.  Sadly hours of work just went down the drain with a little tap of the backspace button on this stupid laptop I am using because Josh's computer decided to die.  See, this is why I don't post all the time.  When I make a post it takes me literally hours to get all the formatting right, think of what to say, lay it out, etc.  It is the reason that I try to comment on all the blogs I read.  I want people to understand I know the hard work they put in and that I appreciate it.  Anyway, this is going to be picture heavy and not nearly as witty as the one I just wrote.  Maybe I'll recreate it later when I'm in a better mood.

Maegwin has been sitting up though not on her own.  We put her in my chair with the Boppy and her expressions were priceless.
big girl sitting
I think this one looks like she is doing ballet arms.
ballet arms
i'm in mommys chair

Yeah...sorry I'm just not in the mood to write now.  I'm going to go knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment