Sunday, January 16, 2011

White n' Fluffy

Hi Everyone! Maegwin here to bring you a late breaking story. Fluffy white objects have been falling to the ground for several days recently and this investigatory journalist went out to see what it was all about.


Maegwin: We've just arrived on the scene and set up and let me tell you, it is bright out here!
IMG_2661
Mommy: That sounds like quite a story, Maegwin. What can you tell us about what is going on out there?
Maegwin: Well, I can tell that this substance seems to mound up well.
IMG_2660
Maegwin: I've dug down through several inches now and the grass seems to still be fine underneath.
IMG_2665
Mommy: I see, so you would say this is more of a coating of some sort?
Maegwin: Definitely. I seem to be able to brush it off my mittens and onto my coat and blanket here.
IMG_2668
Mommy: Fascinating. So this substance is cold, fluffy, and seems to layer over the grass.
Maegwin: Yes, that's right Mommy. Let me show you a little bit of the action out here.

Mommy: So what you are saying then is that this is in fact snow?
Maegwin: I believe that is what we've narrowed it down to. Either that or a whole lot of powdered sugar and frankly it doesn't taste like that.
IMG_2672
Mommy: Well thanks for bringing us this report Maegwin! We're all very glad that winter now indeed looks like winter.
Maegwin: Absolutely Mommy! Dead brown grass and trees don't make anyone happy.  This is Maegwin signing off.
IMG_2677

1 comment:

  1. I just love how pink her cheeks & nose get in the cold! Super cute. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete